SOLAR TRACKER STAINLESS STEEL FIXED/AUTOMATIC WITH AUTOMATIC SNOW SHAKE OFF FEATURE
This unit is an 8 panel 39″ x 65″ array that can easily be installed by 2 people without a crane.
- The galvanized screw pile is screwed into the ground using a Bobcat hydraulic post hole drilling attachment.
- The 10′ galvanized stack is then bolted and leveled with locator marking pointed south.
- The galvanized yoke is then bolted to post.
- The lower SS frame is mounted.
- The upper SS frame is connected and using a rope pulled into position and bolted.
- If using a fixed setup the positioning rods are installed
- If using an electronic tracker the linear actuators are installed and electronic controller mounted Panels are installed.
- Wires are run and connected.